After three decades in the field, I can say unequivocally that the rewards of being a colon hydrotherapist have been tremendous! The empowerment process includes inspiration, motivation, education, and training.
INTRODUCTION TO WHAT A CERTIFICATION AS A COLON HYDROTHERAPIST MEANS
The field of colon hydrotherapy has undergone many changes in the past five years; most of these changes are due to the ever-increasing demand for this modality and its increasing recognition by the medical establishment. The equipment used to conduct colon hydrotherapy in a commercial setting is labeled a Class II medical device (no matter what manufacturer you are shopping with) and requires a prescription from an MD, a DO, or a practitioner who has the legal scope of practice in their state to order its sale and use in a commercial practice.
Please familiarize yourself with the I-ACT website at www.i-act.org for more information on FDA-cleared equipment and on state by state initiatives to get colon hydrotherapy licensed. The prospective student seeking certification must develop a relationship with a medical doctor or other healthcare practitioner in their state of practice who is licensed by that state specifically (in the statute which licenses them to practice) to prescribe colon hydrotherapy. You will NOT be licensed when you graduate from our program; you will be certified to conduct this therapy under the sponsorship of an MD/DO or a licensed practitioner given scope by their state. We are pioneers and as times change we must be prepared to change with it.
TEACHING STYLE/CLASS SIZE
The 100-hour Level One Classes are built on the mentor-mentored relationship principle between instructor and student, and are therefore small (less than 10 students), intensive, and tailored to the students present. This guarantees optimal results and benefits in the educational process for you, the student.
- Finished Pre-Test
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- College Level Anatomy and Physiology (3 semester hours) or enrolled in equivalent program such as online Delmar Learning at www.delmarlearning.com
- Current CPR certification
- Personally experienced 1 to 3 Colon Hydrotherapy Sessions
Prepare documentation of the above items and Fax to 888-922-3348 as soon as possible. Please call us with any questions.
Contact us at Rocco Bruno, Director of L‐CHI :512.293‐9211
or at the Regenesis Campus: 512.326.3737.
- The tuition for the 100-hour CHT Level One program is $2,795.00 with an Angel of Water® System purchase. If you are enrolling before your System purchase, the tuition is $3,295.00, and a $500 credit will be applied toward your system purchase if it takes place within 90 days. Full tuition payment is due to reserve your place. Your curriculum books will be sent to you in advance.
- Once tuition is paid and books are sent, there will be a cancellation fee of $350.00 if you should need to withdraw your enrollment AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON prior to the start of the school. The balance of your tuition will be either refunded to you, or may be applied to a future school session within a twelve month period.
- TUITION INCLUDES:
1) L-CHI Manual
2) Related Handouts
3) Anatomy and Physiology Textbook/Lower Digestive Tract
4) Angel of Water® Users Guide and Angel of Water® Operations Manual
5) Proctoring of L-Chi and I-ACT Exams
YOU MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WITH YOU:
- Professional wear and shoes: closed-toe shoes, scrubs, or other professional dress, slacks, shirts, or blouse.
- Writing utensils, hi-lighter pen, notepad and any of the above books we may have sent you with your equipment prior to the class.
- Calm, relaxed, and rested professional state of mind ready to learn and grow!
- We encourage people to stay at any of the downtown hotels listed here. We will provide transportation to and from the L-CHI campus daily IF you stay at one of these hotels. Contact us if additional assistance is needed.
- Many restaurants and the international headquarters for Whole Foods Market are within walking distance of these hotels.
- Located at Regenesis Integrative Health Centers, 1700 South Lamar Blvd., Suite 322, Austin, TX 78704, tel. 512.326.3737. Training is NOT at the Lifestream manufacturing facility located on Burleson Road. You must come to the Regenesis Campus if you are arranging for your own transportation. Please be on time. Classes start promptly. Whole food snacks and beverages will be provided.
- Contact us for the upcoming training date you wish to attend. Our small class sizes of 10 students or less can mean that classes fill quickly, so reserve your spot today.
- Classes begin on a Saturday at 8:30am and end on the following Saturday around 1pm.
- Please arrange for your ARRIVAL flight to be the Friday before class begins, and your DEPARTURE arrangements to be after 5pm on the following Saturday, so that you will have adequate time to get to the airport.
Send your L-CHI tuition check, made payable to:
Lifestream Purification Systems, LLC
7303 Burleson Rd. Suite 801
Austin, TX 78744
Or, to pay by credit card:
Call Amy Heilman Bruno, Tuition Payment Office Manager
TOLL FREE: 877.564.3185
REGULAR TEL: 512.707.8383
Come ready to be inspired, motivated, educated, and empowered!
Contact me personally at Rocco@angelofwater.com. We are here to serve you.
Love and Blessings,