Premier Colon Health Training
Embark on a transformative journey with our certification programs, tailored to fit practitioners of all backgrounds and skillsets.
Whether you're an experienced medical professional or seeking a meaningful career change, our courses equip you to master the world's leading colon irrigation system, ensuring I-ACT recognition and expertise.
Dear Aspiring Health Practitioner,
With over four decades in the holistic health field, I can assure you the rewards of being a natural health practitioner are truly remarkable. The privilege of empowering others to take responsibility for their health and wellness from a preventive standpoint is the driving force behind our efforts.
Lifestream Colon Health Institute’s (L-CHI) mission is to convey the timeless principles of natural and healthy living, fostering these principles for future generations through education and practice. Our approach to empowerment integrates inspiration, motivation, education, and robust training.
Your journey is important to us. If you'd like to chat about our programs, I invite you to contact me personally at email@example.com. We warmly invite you to join us at L-CHI on this path of learning, growth, and immense rewards.
Yours in Health,
Rocco Bruno, Director of L-CHI
Colon health has evolved significantly in the last quarter-century, driven by growing demand and increased acknowledgment within the medical community. Despite our device being FDA cleared for bowel evacuation, it's crucial to note that no colon irrigation system is approved for "toxin" removal. Our clearance pertains to cleansing "waste" from the colon, and discussions of toxin removal are not currently scientifically supported nor permitted.
Modern colonic devices, including their nozzles, are categorized as Class II medical devices. Purchasers currently need a prescription from a licensed medical professional to obtain these devices for commercial use. We recommend consulting the I-ACT website for details on FDA-cleared equipment. Prospective students should establish a relationship with a licensed medical practitioner who can prescribe colon irrigation in their respective states.
Upon completing our program, you'll be certified—not licensed. Depending on the state, this certification allows you to operate either independently or under the guidance of a licensed medical professional. It's essential to verify local regulations to ensure lawful operation.
For a responsible entry into the field, consider the following key components:
- Office Space: A 10' X 10' room is ideal for installing the FDA-registered Angel of Water CM-1 (Open System) device.
- Certification Training: Our training utilizes the Angel of Water CM-1, empowering you with the knowledge to operate the device, conduct sessions, market effectively, and navigate legal requirements, including obtaining medical oversight where mandated.
- Medical Sponsorship: Purchasing the Angel of Water device and its components requires a prescription from a licensed medical professional, except in Florida, where licensed colon hydrotherapists can operate autonomously.
- Quality Equipment: The Angel of Water CM-1 sets the industry gold standard.
Choose the right certification for you
Chart your unique path in colon health. Our certifications range from foundational to advanced, meeting every practitioner's needs.
Angel of Water® Operations Training
$850 / person
One training included with system purchaseEnroll Today
Everything necessary to operate the Angel of Water device®.
- 2 Days (16 hrs approx.)
- Angel of Water® Operating Fundamentals
- Executing Sanitation Protocols
- Conducting sessions with clients/patients
Colon Health Clinical Practices
$1800 / person
Essential operations training and enrichmentEnroll Today
Everything in Angel of Water® Operations Training plus complementary health training.
- 4 Days (40 hrs approx.)
- Angel of Water® Operations Training
- Anatomy/Physiology of Alimentary Tract
- Nutrition & Reflexology
- Success Strategies for Colon Health Practices
Colon Health Practitioner
$4500 / person
Essential practicum for I-ACT certificationEnroll Today
Everything in Colon Health Clinical Practices training, plus 100 hours of onsite practicum.
- 10 Days
- Angel of Water® Operations Training
- Colon Health Clinical Practices Training
- 100 hours of onsite practicum
Conferred designation of Colon Health Practitioner
Earn the designation of Professional Colon Hydrotherapist upon completing I-ACT's 200-hour Cengage Online Learning (separate I-ACT fee approx. $900)
Navigate Your Next Steps
Everything you need to kickstart or advance your career is just a click away.
Review entrance requirements, understand our tuition and refund policies, acquaint yourself with student responsibilities, discover convenient lodging options, and explore an illustrative 10-day schedule.